4 bedroom bungalow for saleDove House Crescent, Slough
Guide Price £530,000
- Extended detached chalet bungalow
- Offering versatile accommodation
- In need of some refurbishment
- Double length garage and off street parking for several vehicles
- Excellent sought after location
In need of some refurbishment is this flexible extended chalet bungalow sitting on a large plot to put your own stamp on and offered to the market with no onward chain. Offering good size rooms which are light and spacious, ample off street parking to the front and a double length garage.
Offering versatile accommodation and situated in a sought after location is this large extended detached chalet bungalow offered to the market with no onward chain. The property offers either 3 to 5 bedrooms or 1 to 3 reception rooms depending on your requirements, off street parking for several vehicles and a double length garage. There are excellent local schools in close proximity and stunning Burnham Beeches a short distance away. Highly recommended.
Burnham and Slough offer a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. There are an abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches and Stoke Park, and horse racing at Ascot and Windsor. In addition there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden, Windsor Great Park and Burnham Beeches. British Rail services, are available from Burrnham to Paddington, and from Beaconsfield to Marylebone. Crossrail services will operate from Burnham.
Double glazed door to side, three double glazed window.
Lounge 20' 1" x 19' 2" max. ( 6.12m x 5.84m max. )
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, two radiators, single glazed window to entrance porch.
Reception Two / Bedroom Three 15' 1" x 10' 2" max. ( 4.60m x 3.10m max. )
Window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 1" x 10' max. ( 5.82m x 3.05m max. )
Two double glazed windows to front and side, door to side access, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, gas hob, gas oven, radiator, sink and drainer unit.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 11' 4" ( 2.64m x 3.45m )
Plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to side, cupboards.
Reception Three / Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 11' 9" max. ( 2.39m x 3.58m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors, radiator.
Reception Four / Bedroom Five 7' 10" x 7' 10" max. ( 2.39m x 2.39m max. )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room
Double glazed window to side, radiator, wc, wash hand basin, electric walk in shower, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 15' 2" into wardrobes ( 3.78m x 4.62m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, two storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 12' 4" max. into wardrobes ( 3.84m x 3.76m max. into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiators, two storage cupboards, airing cupboard.
Duble glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc.
Off street parking for several vehicles, large lawn area.
Stone and patio areas.
Double Length Garage 35' 4" x 8' 9" ( 10.77m x 2.67m )
Up and over door, power and light, rear door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45181167.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH101961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.