4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Copford, Colchester
- Substantial Detached 1920s House
- Four Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Shower Room, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- 1/4 Acre Plot
- Off Road Parking
- Requires Modernisation
In need of modernisation and priced accordingly, this 1920s substantial four bedroom detached house occupies a 1/4 acre plot with uninterrupted farmland views to the rear. This fantastic home benefits from four reception rooms, conservatory, shower room, en suite, family bathroom & off road parking.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, tiled floor, door to Lounge.
Shower cubicle, low level w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 14' 3" max ( 4.39m max x 4.34m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, feature open fireplace, door to Dining Room, door to:
With stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 10' 6" + recess ( 4.34m x 3.20m + recess )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, feature open fireplace.
Sitting Room 16' 5" x 8' 8" ( 5.00m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated Range cooker with extractor hood over, tiled floor, door to:
With doors to Cloakroom & Snug.
Radiator, double glazed window to side, door to:
Incorporating Utility Area, double glazed door to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard, double glazed window to side, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, loft access, radiator, built-in wardrobe, door to:
Shower cubicle, low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 7' + recess ( 3.51m x 2.13m + recess )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 8' 4" max ( 2.92m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 4' 5" ( 4.19m x 1.35m )
Double glazed window to front.
Corner bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., extractor fan, double glazed window to side.
There is a side access gate leading to the rear garden which measures approximately 1/4 acres (300 ft) being laid to hard standing and lawn, all enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing. There are farmland views to rear. There are two outbuildings with power and light.
To the front of the property there is ample off street parking.
The vendor advises us that there are solar panels which are owned outright.
Proceed away from Colchester along A12 towards Chelmsford, take exit 25 from A12, at the roundabout take the first exit onto London Road/B1408 and continue into Copford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45181224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.