3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Drive, Hale
- Situated in a cul-de-sac location close to excellent schools and local amenities
- Modern semi detached property with off road parking, detached single garage and lawned gardens
- Two main reception rooms and modern fitted kitchen with a range of appliances
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor
- West facing rear garden with lawned area and generous decking, ideal for the Summer months
- Planning permission submitted for a single floor extension to the side of the property
A modern semi-detached property situated close to local amenities and in the catchment area of Stamford Park School. Spacious lounge, open plan dining room and breakfast kitchen with fully glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, three bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Single detached garage, driveway providing ample off road parking and private garden to the rear with decked area.
An attractive modern property situated at the head of a cul-de-sac, close to excellent motorway networks, public transport links and both primary and secondary schools. The property is approached via a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to the detached garage, lawned area, mature shrubbery and gravel borders. Arranged over two floors with entrance hall and cloaks/WC, separate lounge and open plan dining room, family area and modern fitted kitchen with a range of appliances and doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The West facing, rear garden has a generous decked area with manicured lawn, ideal for the Summer months. The owner also has planning permission approved for demolition of the existing garage and erection of a single storey extension to the left hand side of the property ref 87592/HHA/16.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45181494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 592287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.