5 bedroom detached house for salePonsonby Drive, Sugar Way, Peterborough
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Detached spacious property
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Two en-suites
- Double garage
- No onward chain
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* THREE reception rooms
* NO ONWARD chain
* Two en-suites
* Double garage
Built-in storage cupboard, built-in understairs storage cupboard, double radiator, stairs.
5.33m x 3.30m (17'6" x 10'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, ornamental wall mounted fireplace, two double radiators, double glazed French doors to garden.
2.29m x 3.15m (7'6" x 10'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
2.95m x 3.15m (9'8" x 10'4"). PVCu double glazed window to side, double radiator.
PVCu double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite with wash hand basin and close coupled WC, double radiator.
3.84m x 3.07m (12'7" x 10'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in oven, built-in gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, window to side, PVCu double glazed window to side to rear, double radiator, tiled flooring, door to:
Tiled flooring, door to:
1.98m x 1.68m (6'6" x 5'6"). 1½ bowl sink unit, PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in airing cupboard, double radiator, stairs, door to:
5.33m x 3.33m (17'6" x 10'11") maximum into recess. PVCu double glazed window to front to rear, built-in wardrobe, two double radiators, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite with tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, window to front, double radiator, ceiling spotlight.
5.21m x 3.18m (17'1" x 10'5") maximum into recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to side, two double radiators, TV point.
3.84m x 2.57m (12'7" x 8'5"). Window to rear, PVCu double glazed to side to rear, double radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite with deep panelled bath jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window, double radiator, ceiling spotlight.
Second Floor Landing
L Shaped room 5.99m x 5.21m (19'8" x 17'1" maximum into recess). Window to front, PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to rear, three double radiators, TV point, door to:
2.67m x 1.80m (8'9" x 5'11"). Window to side, twobuilt-in wardrobe, double radiator.
Fitted with four piece suite with panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window, double radiator.
3.86m x 4.98m (12'8" x 16'4"). PVCu double glazed window to side, double radiator, TV point.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and leading to the double garage. Lockable side gated access to the rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall and is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked mature flower, shrub and hedging borders, sun patio seating area and timber decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45182151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.