2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStancliffe Avenue, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
- *GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000*
- TLC Required
- Two Bedrooms
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000* A two bedroom, semi-detached property with extensive rear gardens requires some internal TLC but would suit any investor or first time buyer looking to put their own stamp on the property.
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000* A two bedroom, semi-detached property with extensive rear gardens requires some internal TLC but would suit any investor or first time buyer looking to put their own stamp on the property. Internally the property comprises of having a hallway, living room, kitchen, downstairs wc, two bedrooms and a shower room. Outside the property to the front there is a shared driveway which leads to the garage, to the rear of the property there is an extensive lawned garden with a mature backdrop. This property is a must view to be truly appreciated. Being sold with no upward chain and being competitively priced do not let this opportunity pass you by!
Double glazed entrance door, door to the lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 4" max x 12' ( 3.76m max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front, electric fire with marble hearth surround and wooden mantelpiece over, wall mounted storage heater and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.76m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, sink and drainer unit set within a work surface with tiled splashbacks, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a corner fitted cabinet, double glazed door leading to the rear porch and a pantry which leads to the downstairs wc.
Wash hand basin, wc, tiled flooring and a window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
wall mounted storage heater, double glazed window to the side, access to the loft and doors leading to the bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" max x 12' ( 3.78m max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, partly tiled wall coverings and a wall mounted storage heater.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with a walled frontage and a gate providing access to the shared driveway which leads to the garage and the rear of the property. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio seating area, lawned garden which has an assortment of shrub and plant borders and a detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45183687.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.