3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Kimberley, NOTTINGHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £130,000 - £135,000
- Three Bedroom
- Courtyard Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Viewing Advised
- Three Storey Mid Terraced Property
Guide price £130,000 - £135,000 Here is a great mix of old and new! Offered for sale is this three bedroom mid terraced property located within the heart of Kimberley with easy access to local amenities and travel networks. Viewing by Appointment Only.
Here is a great mix of old and new ! Offered for sale is this three bedroom mid terraced property located within the heart of Kimberley with easy access to local amenities and travel networks. In brief the property comprises of lounge, dining room and kitchen and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom, to the second floor is the third bedroom. Outside to the front the property is set back and raised from the road and access via steps and low maintenance frontage. To the rear is a courtyard style garden. Viewing by Appointment Only Open House please contact the office for further information and an appointment.
Lounge 11' 5" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.48m max x 3.45m max )
Having Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring and door to cellar.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 5' 11" ( 4.72m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, having plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven and gas hob, wall mounted radiator, double glazed windows to the side and rear and double glazed door to the side leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from the dining room and giving access to two bedrooms and family bathroom as well as stairs leading to second floor accommodation.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.47m max x 3.45m max )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, feature cast iron open fireplace.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" plus recess x 7' 9" max ( 2.84m plus recess x 2.36m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, feature open cast iron fireplace.
Refitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted radiator, partly tiled wall coverings, double glazed window to the side elevation.
Second Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs leading from first floor landing.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" max x 11' 5" ( 3.43m max x 3.48m )
With wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe.
The property is set back from the main road and accessed via steps up past a low maintenance stoned frontage enclosed within brick wall and cast iron railings.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard style garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45183702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.