3 bedroom terraced house for saleRussett Road, Taunton
Sold STC £140,000
- Three spacious bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Perfect for personal improvement
- Lovely rear garden
- Residential parking
FOX & SONS are offering this spacious three bedroom terrace home
A spacious three bedroom terrace home requiring some modernisation and benefitting from a beautifully maintained and enclosed rear garden. Offered with no onward chain!
The property is accessed by metal gates to either side of the front elevation; one gate opens to a path leading to the front door and the other opens to a path shared with the neighbouring property which leads to a shared alley providing access to the rear garden. The front garden is laid to lawn and a uPVC obscure double glazed front door opens in to;
Features front facing obscure double glazed window, storage heater, telephone point, stairs rising to the first floor with storage area beneath, a cupboard and doors opening to ground floor accommodation including;
Living Room 13' 3" extending to 16' 6" in to bay x 9' 4" min ( 4.04m extending to 5.03m in to bay x 2.84m min )
Features front facing double glazed window, TV aerial point, brick feature fire place with wooden mantle and back burner and an obscure glass panel to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
Features rear facing double glazed window and door opening in to;
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Features rear facing double glazed window, door to the garden and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with work surface and tiled splash backs over, drainer sink and plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Features access to the loft which benefits from lighting, storage heater and doors opening to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.18m )
A spacious master bedroom featuring front facing double glazed window and ample space for a double bed and range of accompanying furniture.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
A good size bedroom featuring rear facing double glazed window and ample space for a double bed and range of accompanying furniture.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" min x 9' 1" ( 2.29m min x 2.77m )
Features front facing double glazed window, over stair storage cupboard and space for a single bed and range of accompanying furniture.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' ( 1.68m x 1.52m )
Features rear facing obscure double glazed window, electric wall-mounted heater, partly tiled walls and a suite comprising of bath and wash hand basin upon vanity unit.
Features rear facing obscure double glazed window, partly tiled walls and low level flush WC.
The garden can be accessed via the kitchen or from a shared side alley from the front of the property; both lead out on to a paved pathway which leads across the garden. The beautifully maintained garden is laid to a mixture of lawn and vegetable plots, interspersed with areas of plants and flowers. The garden further benefits from a brick built garden shed.
From the town centre take East Street leading into East Reach, at the end turn right at the traffic lights into Wordsworth Road and immediately left into Hamilton Road. Follow Hamilton Road to the traffic lights, following the road around to the left into Bridgwater Road. Turn second right off Bridgwater Road into Laxton Road, continuing to near its conclusion, whereby you turn right into Russett Road where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45183729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.