2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBridle Road, Woodford
- An Extended Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Great Location With Stunning Open Views From The Rear Garden.
- Dining Kitchen, Lounge, Dining Room And Conservatory
- Offered For Sale With No Chain
An extended two bedroom detached bungalow enjoying a good size private garden with stunning open views. Situated in this great semi-rural location the accommodation comprises porch, hall, lounge and dining room, conservatory, dining kitchen and a bathroom. Garage, block paved driveway and fabulous views to the rear.
This extended detached bungalow is situated in a highly regarded residential, semi rural location, standing in good sized gardens with a stunning view over open fields to the rear.
The extended accommodation has Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating to a room layout comprising; entrance porch, entrance hall, extended lounge and dining room of which in turn opens through into the double glazed conservatory. The dining kitchen has been extended and again enjoys stunning views over the fields and is fitted in a range of eye and base level units. The two bedrooms are both doubles and there is an attractively fitted family bathroom. Garage, car port and useful outside WC. This really is a fabulous bungalow in a fabulous semi rural location, yet still being close to amenities in Bramhall, Poynton, Wilmslow and the A34 bypass.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 624994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.