3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpruce Park, Ayr
Sold STC £130,000
- 'UNDER OFFER'
- Lounge with bay window
- Open plan fitted kitchen
- Separate dining room overlooking enclosed gardens
- Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- GCH & D/G
'UNDER OFFER' offering Lounge extending into bay window, open plan fitted kitchen, extended to rear and includes a dining room with patio door, hallway with cloakroom, Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and bathroom, Enclosed gardens to rear, garden to front with driveway to garage, GCH and D/G.
'UNDER OFFER' In one of Ayr's more popular locations sits this extended semi detached villa offer excellent family accommodation including, lounge which has been extended to create a bay window, open plan kitchen with a range of wall mounted and floor standing units, space for appliances and additional storage cupboard, archway leads to the rear extension which offers a separate dining room with patio doors to rear garden, door to rear hallway with downstairs cloakroom and access to rear garden, enclosed rear garden mostly laid to lawn, front garden is open plan with driveway to side leading to single garage. The upper levels has 3 bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. The property also has double glazing and gas central heating.
Lounge 14' 8" Max x 14' 8" ( 4.47m Max x 4.47m )
Kitchen 10' 2" Max x 14' 7" Max ( 3.10m Max x 4.45m Max )
Dining Room 9' 6" x 11' 5" ( 2.90m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45184890.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.