3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLinden Close, Aldeburgh
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Seaside Location
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Flexible Living Accommodation
A detached family sized bungalow occupying a cul-de-sac positon in the popular seaside town of Aldeburgh. The property comes to the market partly renovated and offers an excellent range of accommodation with gas fired central heating and a generous parking area to the front.
The Accommodation Comprises:
There is a recessed front entrance porch with part glazed door and side lights to the:
With shelved cupboard, radiator and doors to the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.07m )
With two windows to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
With window to side, radiator, electric radiator and twin double wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 16' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.59m )
A double aspect room with radiator and parquet flooring.
Recently fitted which comprise of panelled bath with wall mounted shower and surround, concealed W.C, wash hand basin, towel radiator and cupboard storage and worktop.
Sitting Room 18' 10" x 12' 6" ( 5.74m x 3.81m )
A double aspect room with radiator and TV point and parquet flooring.
Dining Area 11' 9" x 9' ( 3.58m x 2.74m )
With radiator and window to side.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
Stainless steel double bowl sink top with worktop, wall and floor units.
Lean To Conservatory 11' 1" x 5' 6" ( 3.38m x 1.68m )
Vaillant wall mounted boiler for central heating and main hot water supply, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and door to outside.
There is a driveway, parking, turning area and garage to the front, a generous area of lawn and side garden and an area of lawn to the rear. There is a seating area and outside tap.
From William H Brown Framlingham head East on the B1119/Saxmundham Road through the village of Rendham. When the road ends turn right onto the A12 past Saxmundham and towards Friday Street. Turn left a short way down onto the A1094 through Snape Watering and Church Common. Just after you pass through Aldeburgh Golf Course turn right onto Linden Road and then the second right again where you will find the property a short way down with our for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45184914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.