3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharlbury Road, Shrivenham, SWINDON
Sold STC £325,000
- FULLY REFURBISHED Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms, Re-fitted Bathroom
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with Utility Space
- Cloakroom, Inner Lobby (2nd entrance)
- Garage, Drive + Landscaped Rear Garden
FULLY REFURBISHED and DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH LARGE GARDEN, GARAGE and DOUBLE DRIVE ideally located for access to the A419, A420 & M4 in the sought after village of Shrivenham. Providing ideal space and well planned accommodation for the modern family VIEW TODAY.
FULLY REFURBISHED and DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH LARGE GARDEN, GARAGE and DOUBLE DRIVE ideally located for access to the A419, A420 & M4 in the sought after village of Shrivenham. Providing ideal space and well planned accommodation for the modern family THIS HOME SHOULD BE VIEWED.
In brief the property enjoys a landscaped rear garden and ample parking to the front + garage. The accommodation comprises of entrance reception, 3 bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, large living room, dining area with French doors leading to the rear garden, Re-Fitted kitchen with utility area and cloakroom all with the benefits of gas fired central heating (boiler installed in 2013) and double glazing (re-fitted in 2013). Early viewing of this home is highly advised.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed side window. Oak laminate flooring. Radiator. Cloak hanging space. Stairway to first floor landing, glazed paneled door to living room.
Living Room 18' 1" x 12' 5" max ( 5.51m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Oak laminate flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. Option to reinstate working fireplace (subject to relevant work carried out). Access to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
Double glazed French doors to landscaped rear garden. Oak laminate flooring. Glazed door to kitchen. Radiator.
Re-Fitted Kitchen And Utility Irregular Shaped Room 17' 10" x 11' 8" max ( 5.44m x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Fully re-fitted kitchen comprising of floor mounted units with easy access drawers providing more than average storage. work surfaces with inset 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Tiled splash-backs. Spot lighting. Space for oven with extractor chimney over. Integral dish washer. Space for tall freestanding fridge freezer. Double glazed door to rear and double glazed window in utility area. Plumbing for washing machine + further appliance space. Further cloak cupboard. Doors providing access to inner lobby plus cloakroom. Inset spotlighting.
Double glazed window to rear. Wc with its own privacy door. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Inset spotlighting.
Doors to all three bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom. Further door to airing cupboard housing Worcester combi boiler (installed 2013) Access to part boarded loft space.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window overlooking the landscaped rear garden. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes.
Second Bedroom 11' 11" plus recess x 11' 6" ( 3.63m plus recess x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Third Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 8' 11" max x 7' 4" ( 2.72m max x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bulk-head storage cupboard
Re-Fitted Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.03m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear. Three-piece suite comprises of oversized p shaped bath with rainfall shower and curved glass shower screen, wash hand basin and w.c. Extractor above the shower. Fully tiled floor and walls.
Double glazed door to front (second entrance). Personal door to garage.
Area laid to lawn.
Enclosed. Landscaped garden. Paved patio. Area laid to lawn. Timber shed. Green house. Paved stone pathway. Decked area. Mature boarders.
Ample driveway parking
Garage 17' 4" x 8' ( 5.28m x 2.44m )
Up and over door. Power and light. Personal pedestrian door.
Shrivenham is a large village and civil parish in the Vale of White Horse, England, about 5 miles southwest of Faringdon. The village is close to the county boundary with Wiltshire and about 7 miles east-northeast of Swindon. Shrivenham was part of Berkshire until the 1974 boundary changes transferred the Vale of White Horse to Oxfordshire.
Shrivenham has numerous thatched cottages, stone walls, an historic pump and a parish church that is unusual for having been rebuilt in the 17th century. The village has three historic public houses: the Barrington Arms, The Crown and the Prince of Wales.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.