1 bedroom apartment for saleWellington House, Lower Icknield Way, Longwick
- A SELECTION OF 4 BRAND NEW LUXURY APARTMENTS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- HALF A MILE FROM PRINCESS RISBOROUGH TRAIN STATION
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- READY FOR OCCUPATION
A ONE BEDROOM BRAND NEW APARTMENT. WELLINGTON HOUSE IS AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 4 LUXURY APARTMENTS SITUATED IN LONGWICK. STAMP DUTY AND LEGAL FEES PAID FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY!
A brand new one bedroom apartment on the first floor with allocated parking.
Located on the edge of the Chiltern Hills, Longwick is a sought-after village situated just 1.5 miles from Princes Risborough and just 6 miles from Thame. Princes Risborough offers a main line rail link to Marylebone, London, with the train station being just a half mile drive from 'Wellington House'. The M40 is just a 6 mile drive from Longwick.
- UPVC double glazed windows with security locks.
- Apartments being fully insulated to meet current building regulations.
- High gloss white units from the Glendevon white range.
- Lamona white goods.
- Concealed pelmet lighting.
- 3 year guarantees on white goods.
- Stainless steel sink units.
- Laminate slate-style work-surfaces.
- Stainless steel hood/extractor fans.
Bathrooms / Shower Rooms
- Fitted mirrors.
- Ideal range of bathroom suites.
- Chrome fixtures and fittings.
- 'Aqualisa' shower units in shower rooms.
- Shaver points.
- Ceramic flooring.
- White panelled doors.
- Chrome door handles and plug sockets.
- Grey carpeting in bedrooms.
- Laminate flooring.
- Fitted wardrobes with mirror doors in bedrooms.
- LED low voltage down-lighters in rooms
- 5" floor skirting.
- 'Snowman White' interior decorative finishes.
- T.V. point
- Non-slip Karndean flooring in communal hallways and stairs.
- Gas central heating fired from Worcester-Bosch Combination boiler.
- Thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Fire door rate doors to each apartment.
- Small communal gardens laid to slate chipping.
- Allocated parking space per apartment.
- Security entry phone per apartment.
- Smoke alarm detectors.
- 125 years from new.
- Ground rent: £250 p.a.
- Service charge to cover communal areas and insurance to be advised.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45185463.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYC307619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.