3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFletton Avenue, Fletton, Peterborough
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Close to City Centre and rail links
- Viewing advised
* Two reception rooms
* Utility room
* Downstairs WC
* Large kitchen/breakfast room
Stairs to first floor, doors to;
4.24m x 3.66m (13'11 x 12'). Double glazed window to rear, laminate floor, storage cupboards.
3.63m x 3.20m (11'1 x 10'6 inc recess). Double glazed bay window to front, feature gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
6.71m x 2.39m (22' x 7'10). Fitted with a range of base and eye units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, oven with electric hob and extractor over, space for dishwasher, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, double glazed windows to side.
1.35m x 1.55m (4'5 x 5'1). Double glazed window to rear, door to:
Double glazed window to side, low level WC.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, doors to:
4.24m x 3.68m (13'11 x 12'1 inc chimney breast). Double Glazed window to front, radiator.
3.05m x 2.92m (10' x 9'7). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, original feature fire place.
3.43m x 2.39m (11'3 x 7'10'). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, two built in wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled walls, double glazed window to side and rear, radiator.
Block paved front driveway providing off road parking and gated side access.
Enclosed rear garden set over two levels, with a patio seating area and steps down to a lawned area with a timber built workshop at the bottom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45185940.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.