5 bedroom detached house for saleRadlett Road, St. Albans
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Utility Room and Guest WC
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Study/Snug and Lower Ground Floor Reception Room/Games Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Dressing Area
- Four Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Impressive Rear Garden
- Double Garage with Self-Contained Office with WC and Kitchen Area
- Located between Radlett and St Albans
An impressive and unique five bedroom family home with striking turret entrance, spacious living accommodation and beautiful rear garden. The property sits on a plot of just under half an acre and features various outdoor seating areas taking full advantage of the wonderful views across the garden and beyond as well the River Ver. The good size accommodation comprises kitchen/breakfast room with utility and guest WC, dining room, living room, snug/office to the ground floor whilst upstairs is the master bedroom with dressing area and en suite, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the lower ground floor and with a separate entrance is a spacious games room with separate WC. Additionally, there is a double garage with comprehensive storage and self-contained office, WC and kitchenette. Radlett Road is a short drive from both St Albans and Radlett each of which offer a wide choice of restaurants, shops and amenities as well as direct train services to central London and Brighton, and to Luton and Gatwick Airports. Just half a mile away is the village of Park Street with local amenities and a train station serving St Albans Abbey and Watford.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45186009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7037148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Saunders, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.