3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSangley Court, Sangley Road, South Norwood, SE25 6QU
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family House
- Situated in a side road near Selhurst Park
- Has been extensively modernised (Summer 2016)
- Vacant - No onward chain
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station serves the area
- Open Plan Ground Floor Design with new kitchen
- Double Glazing. Gas central heating with radiators
- Additional study room
- Garage (not inspected)
- Two new bathrooms - one of which is ensuite (both including wet room showers)
MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE situated in a side road near to Selhurst Park with Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station serving the area. THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN EXTENSIVELY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT (SUMMER 2016). The house is vacant with no onward chain and simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. The ground floor is of a spacious and bright open plan design with NEW KITCHEN. Benefits include double glazing, gas central heating with radiators, TWO NEW BATHROOMS ONE OF WHICH IS ENSUITE AND AN ADDITIONAL FIRST FLOOR STUDY ROOM. GARAGE to the side which has a shared access. In our opinion the house is a credit to its present vendor and would make an ideal family home that is ready to move into.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.