2 bedroom terraced house for saleLord Fielding Close, Banbury
- Well presented two bedroom terraced house
- Ideal investment or First/Second time buy
- On a popular development on the northern side of town
- An attractive low maintenance rear garden
- Allocated car parking
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE ON HANWELL FIELDS IDEAL AS AN INVESTMENT OR FIRST/SECOND TIME BUY.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, allocated parking.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£199,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18.5 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in a Northerly direction along the Southam Road (A423). Having passed Tesco's take the next turning left at the roundabout into Duke's Meadow Drive and at th second roundabout turn left into Lapsley Drive and Lord Fielding Close will be found as a turning on the left. After approximately 50 yards turn left and the property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
The Property - 5 LORD FIELDING CLOSE is a brick built terraced two bedroomed house pleasantly located in a no-through road forming part of the Hanwell Fields development. It is, therefore, conveniently located for the extensive local amenities off Lapsley Drive. The accommodation includes a ground floor cloakroom, sitting room and attractive kitchen/dining room, whilst at first floor level there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear there is an easily maintained garden with gated access to an allocated parking space.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the min features are as follows:
* A two bedroomed terraced house in a very convenient location within walking distance of the amenities including a primary school on Hanwell Fields.
* Hall with laminate floor and door opening to a ground floor cloakroom with WC, wash hand basin and extractor.
* Sitting room with laminate wood effect floor, window to front and stairs to first floor.
* Kitchen/dining room with Birch effect base and eye level units incorporating a built-in oven, four ring gas hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, single drainer sink, window to rear, space for table and chairs, part glazed door opening to the rear garden, cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Landing with door to built-in airing cupboard and hatch to loft space.
* Main bedroom with two windows to rear, extensive wall to wall built-in wardrobes and laminate wood effect floor.
* Well proportioned second bedroom with window to front.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC.
* An attractive low maintenance rear garden with a large deck and slate paved patio beyond with gravelled edging and raised wooden bed.
* A gate from the rear garden allows access to the parking area which is accessible via a shared vehicular access under an archway and there is one allocated parking space.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45186306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26606548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.