6 bedroom terraced house for saleColtman Street, Hull
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- No Forward Chain
- 3 Separate Flats
- Modernisation Required
- Popular Location
An internal viewing is a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
An investment opportunity not to be missed. Offered with no forward chain and formally one dwelling but split into three spacious flats. An internal viewing is a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Communal Entrance Hall
Giving access to each apartment, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to front, understairs cupboard, rear door to garden.
Flat 2 (ground Floor)
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max into recess x 8' ( 4.60m max into recess x 2.44m )
Single glazed window to rear and radiator.
Living Room/kitchen 17' 3" max into recess x 16' 7" max into bay ( 5.26m max into recess x 5.05m max into bay )
Single glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, storage cupboard, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashback, gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood.
Comprising of bath, wc, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and loft access.
Stairs to first floor landing with understairs cupboard, radiator and single glazed door to side.
Living Room 13' 3" x 11' 2" plus recess ( 4.04m x 3.40m plus recess )
Single glazed window to side and rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Fitted wall and base units and contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.48m )
Single glazed window to side, door to communal entrance and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.21m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bath, wc and wash hand basin.
First Floor Flat 1
Stairs to second floor.
Access to living areas and bathroom.
Living Room 15' 3" max into recess x 14' ( 4.65m max into recess x 4.27m )
Single glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 14' max x 8' 8" max ( 4.27m max x 2.64m max )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, sink drainer unit, tiled splashback, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and single glazed window to front.
Dinign Room 17' 2" max into recess x 8' 2" ( 5.23m max into recess x 2.49m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, double glazed velux window and single glazed window.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.72m max x 3.20m max )
(restricted head height) Storage to eaves, radiator and single glazed velux window to rear.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" max x 9' max ( 4.09m max x 2.74m max )
(restricted head height) Storage to eaves, radiator and single glazed window to front.
Shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, radiator and single glazed window to front.
Rear Communal Garden
Patio area leading to lawned garden with two sheds, mature shrubs and borders set in walled and hedged perimeter and side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45186309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.