2 bedroom terraced house for saleSutton Road, Walpole Cross Keys, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom terraced house
- Rural location
- Lounge & kitchen
- Rear garden
A well presented cottage in a village location! Accommodation comprises of a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. Externally there is parking and gardens. Viewings are highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale Sutton Road, a two bedroom terraced house located in the rural village of Walpole Cross Keys. Accommodation comprises of two good sized bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom with a rear garden with field views and a brick built shed. Viewing's on this property are highly recommended.
Living Room 12' 1" x 16' 10" ( 3.68m x 5.13m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator and wood burner.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 13' ( 2.39m x 3.96m )
UPVC double glazed window, fitted units at wall and base level with worktop surfaces, stainless steel inset sink, space for oven.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
Suite comprising of low flush WC, paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 8' 2" x 16' 10" ( 2.49m x 5.13m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 16' 10" ( 2.36m x 5.13m )
UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Converted Loft 15' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window, skylight window, radiator.
Parking is provided to the front of the property with a graveled area situated in front of the house, this is enclosed with timber paneled fencing.
The rear of the property enjoys a patio area to the rear, with a lawned area and a brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45186330.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.