2 bedroom terraced house for saleWindermere Street, West End, Leicester
Sold STC £130,000
- Tenanted to 2 Occupants until 31st July 2017
- Currently Agreement at £75 per person per week
- Annual Income £7,200
- Very Well Presented
- uPVC Double Glazing
- First Floor Bathroom
- Close to De Montfort University
- Close to Leicester Royal Infirmary
A tenanted, very well presented, two bedroom mid terrace property located only a short walk from both De Montfort University and the Leicester Royal Infirmary. Currently tenanted to two occupants paying £75 per week per person until 30th June 2017, on a furnished basis, this would make an ideal long term investment. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with accommodation in the form of two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. There is a garden to the rear with gated access to rear passage.
Front Reception Room - 3.58 x 3.50 (11'9" x 11'6") - Accessed via uPVC door with uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, central ceiling pendant, radiator and cupboard housing meters.
Rear Reception Room - 4.97 x 3.58 (16'4" x 11'9") - Central ceiling pendant, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, electric fire with timber surround and staircase rising to first floor.
Kitchen - 4.42 x 2.25 (14'6" x 7'5") - Florescent strip light, two uPVC double glazed windows to side aspect, timber door to yard, radiator, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted boiler, a range of fitted floor and wall timber kitchen units offering cupboard and drawer storage options, plumbed washing machine, free standing gas cooker with double oven and free standing fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing - Ceiling pendant and radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.70 x 3.58 (12'2" x 11'9") - Central ceiling pendant, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two - 3.78 x 2.66 (12'5" x 8'9") - Entral ceiling pendant, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and overstair wardrobe.
Bathroom - 4.42 x 2.25 (14'6" x 7'5") - Ceiling light point, obscure uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, three piece bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the rear of the property is a walled garden with paved patio and flower beds to one side, two brick built outhouses and wrought iron gate leading to shared passage way.
Tenancy Details - The property is currently let to two occupants paying £65 per person per week until 31st July 2017.
Property Information Pack - An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Directional Note - Leave Leicester City Centre on the A5460 Narborough Road, turn left onto Upperton Road and then left onto Windermere Street where the property can be found on the left hand side.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45186729.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26606667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.