4 bedroom detached house for saleCroft Drive East, Caldy
Offers in Region of
- enchanting detached period home
- extensive scope for refurbishment
- outstanding garden plot & aspect
- highly sought after & select location
- four bedroom accommodation
- no ongoing chain - must be viewed
++READY BUYERS SOUGHT FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED SALE++On approach, 'Caldy Edge' is quite simply the most enchanting property. Sitting within an extensive plot, enjoying a superb rear garden aspect during the seasonal summer months, the house offers a wealth of potential and scope to create a bespoke designed home, finished to ones own individual specification and brief. The property currently comprises of vestibule, hallway , sitting room, garden room through to conservatory, study, kitchen and utility room, ground floor w.c., four bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. The garage, driveway and carport complete the accommodation and together with the advantage of being sold with no onward chain, 'Caldy Edge' will undoubtedly prove as an exceptional, most popular purchase choice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45186918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6640657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.