3 bedroom character property for saleFakenham, Norfolk
Offers in Excess of £230,000
- A Beautiful Grade II Listed Cottage found in the heart of this Market Town
- Character Features found throughout including Timber Latch Doors, Beams and Fireplaces
- Accommodation over Three Floors and an ideal property for either investment or permanent home
- First floor Sitting Room, Kitchen and Bathroom with ground floor Shower Room and Two Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom in the roof space with vaulted ceilings
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- The Accommodation Extends to 1,356sq.ft
- No EPC Required
"This charming Grade II Listed three bedroom property has so much to offer. With lawned and courtyard gardens as well as living spaces bursting with character, it really is an attractive proposition."
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7286151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.