4 bedroom detached house for saleGeddington Road, Sugar Way, Peterborough
Sold STC £300,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Utility room
- En-suite to master
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* Three reception rooms
* Utility room
* En-suite to master
Large Entrance Hall
Radiator, under stairs storage, solid oak flooring, UPVC windows to front, doors to:
Low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator.
3.07m x 1.91m (10'01 x 6'03). UPVC double glazed bay fronted window to front, radiator.
3.18m x 3.07m (10'05 x 10'01). UPVC double glazed bay fronted window to side, coving to ceiling, radiator.
3.89m x 3.66m (12'09 x 12'00). Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with sink drainer unit, space for fridge-freezer and integrated gas oven and hob with hood over extractor, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the side, patio door leading to the garden.
3.51m x 1.83m (11'06 x 6'00). Fitted with base and eye level units with sink drainer unit, space for dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, UPVC double glazed window to side and door to garden.
5.26m x 3.48m (17'03 x 11'05). UPVC double glazed bay fronted window to front and a patio door to rear leading to the garden, gas fire place, two double radiators, TV points, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard.
5.18m x 3.53m (17'00 x 11'07). UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Three piece suite compromising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and stand in shower. Frosted UPVC double glazed window to the rear, heated towel rail.
3.10m x 3.48m (10'02 x 11'05). UPVC double glazed windows to both sides, radiator.
2.51m x 3.15m (8'03 x 10'04). UPVC double glazed windows to side, radiator.
2.11m x 3.15m (6'11 x 10'04). UPVC double glazed to front, radiator.
Three piece suite compromising of hand wash basin, low level WC and bath, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden is enclosed by a wooden fence and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, borders, off road parking and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45187206.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ201239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.