2 bedroom cottage for saleEast Street, Chickerell, Weymouth
- Stunning Character Features
- Popular Village Of Chickerell
- Large Sunny Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Built In The Late Seventeen Hundreds
OLD CHICKERELL; This stunning cottage built in the 1780's is beautifully presented throughout and offers a beautiful large garden, the property oozes character with exposed wood beams and open fire places whilst having all the modern luxuries. Please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market a rare opportunity to purchase a character cottage in the exclusive area of Old Chickerell Village, the property is full of character with exposed wood beams and open fire place, this house also boast a stunning garden with patio area, lawn and large vegetable patch at the rear, kitchen/diner and separate utility room, cloakroom, living room, two bedrooms one with dressing area, family bathroom. The original cottage was believed to be built in the late seventeen hundreds and still shows off some original features. It also has a large workshop at the rear of the garden which can be used for many different things as it has power and lighting plus a building to the rear that is used as a office with power points and Wifi. we are expecting a huge demand for this property so call now to ensure you don't miss this exciting opportunity.
Double glazed door to front with window inset. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator. Marshall heritage slab flooring.
Cloakroom / Shower Room
Double glazed window to rear. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Extractor fan. Tiled.
Lounge 15' 4" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 4.67m Max x 3.58m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front. Brick built feature wood burner. Radiator. TV and telephone points. Wooden floor boards. Wood beam in ceiling. Wall lights.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear. Door to garden. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and beech work surfaces over. Part tiling. Belfast sink. Space for Range cooker set in brick built fireplace. Integral fitted dishwasher. Radiator. Wood beam ceiling. Heritage slab flooring. Ceiling spot lights. Skylight.
Utility Room 11' 3" x 4' 9" ( 3.43m x 1.45m )
Door to kitchen. Stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall/base cupboards with work surfaces over. Space for tumble drier. Sky light. Spot lights. space for American style fridge freezer.
Stairs from hall to landing. Lighting. Loft access. Radiator. Wood flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 7" Max x 10' 3" Max ( 4.75m Max x 3.12m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV & Telephone point. Wood flooring. Dressing area. Wood beam ceiling. Oak Door.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Exposed wood beam. Wall lights. Wood flooring. Oak door.
Double glazed window to rear. P shape bath with shower over. Custom built wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Part tiling and wood paneling. Wood flooring. Spot lights. Oak door.
Paved with fence surround.
Patio area which leads to lawn area with original stone wall surround covered in grape vines. Vegetable growing area at the rear. Greenhouse. Hot & cold outside tap. range of fruit trees and shrubs. flower borders, fully enclosed, wood built bin & log store, Extremely private for the size and position of the garden.
Outbuilding/office 13' 5" x 5' 2" ( 4.09m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to side. Door to garden. Radiator. Flooring. Light. Power. Wifi and heating.
Solar collector at the rear fixed to the roof to cut down energy bills.
Large workshop in the garden with power and light, exterior power socket, and shed attached to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45187542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.