3 bedroom terraced house for saleRensburg Street, New Bridge Road, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £70,000
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted White High Gloss Kitchen
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Rear Vehicular Access
- 3 Bedrooms (Bed 3/Box Room)
Guide Price £65,000 - £70,000 WELL PRESENTED PROPERTY SITUATED IN A CONVENIENT CUL-DE-SAC POSITION- VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
An attractive well presented traditional style three bedroom (bed 3/box room) mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position forming part of this popular residential location served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!!
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, white high gloss fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite. First Floor; Three bedrooms (bed 3/box room). Outside; Gardens front and rear and rear vehicular access.
Double Glazed Storm Porch
With half glazed door.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.34m x 3.56m )
With two double glazed windows, feature fireplace incorporating built in gas fire, radiator, cupboard under the stairs for storage and door.
Fitted Kitchen 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, double glazed window, radiator and double glazed exit door.
With splash back tiling, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and panelled door.
Bedroom 1 13' max x 10' 7" extending to 15' ( 3.96m max x 3.23m extending to 4.57m )
With two double glazed windows, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3/ Box Room 6' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.08m x 1.78m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
To the front of the property is a concrete garden designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gates.
To the rear is a lawned garden with paved area, pond and timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate. Rear vehicular access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45187593.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.