2 bedroom detached house for saleCross Lane, Calver, Hope Valley
Sold by Us £395,000
- Very pretty, detached cottage in the village of Calver
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Sitting room with open fire
- Farmhouse style kitchen
- Dining room with window seat
- Downstairs wc and access to integral garage
- South west facing rear garden with lawn
- Driveway and stone flagged patio to the front
- Views over the village to Curbar Edge
- No onward chain
A charming two double bedroom detached cottage with integral garage, occupying an elevated position with stunning views of Curbar Edge and Curbar gap. This wonderful cottage has accommodation arranged over two floors with ground floor comprising entrance porch, sitting room, dining room, farmhouse style kitchen, downstairs wc and access to integral garage. Stairs rise to the first floor landing leading to two generous double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property is driveway parking for one vehicle and a stone flagged patio, providing the ideal place to enjoy the views. The rear garden faces south west ensuring sun virtually all day long incorporating level lawn with well stocked borders, a seating area and stone built shed. An internal viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the views and character of this charming cottage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041008327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Hathersage & Hope Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.