2 bedroom terraced house for saleHunters Row, Boroughbridge
- Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace
- Stylish 16' Long Dining Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms (Both with Built-In Wardrobes
- Impressive Shower Room
- Night Storage Heating & Double Glazing
- Driveway & Brick Built Single Garage
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- No Onward Chain
AN EXTENDED 2 BEDROOMED END OF TERRACE PROPERTY WITH GARAGE & ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
An extended 2 bedroom end of terrace property enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac location adjacent to open countryside with a brick built single garage and an enclosed rear garden.
An entrance lobby leads into a sitting room with feature fireplace and a stylish 16 long dining kitchen featuring generous working surfaces and an extensive range of contemporary storage units complemented by a built-in hob with filter hood over, eye-level oven and grill, freestanding appliance space, 2 double glazed skylights and a double glazed door opening out into the delightful rear garden.
The first floor landing enjoys a glorious glimpse of the adjacent countryside and leads off to a generous master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, 2nd bedroom with further built-in storage and a tastefully appointed shower room. Other internal features of note include night storage heating and double glazing throughout.
Externally there is a driveway providing parking and access to a brick built single garage. The front garden is open plan and mainly lawned and the rear garden is enclosed and also laid to lawn with a gated side access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45188925.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26607302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.