2 bedroom flat for saleMerchants Road, Clifton, Bristol
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fifth Floor Flat
- 18ft Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite, Shower Room
- Underground Parking Space
- No Onward Chain
- Must Be Viewed Internally
Located in the heart of Clifton Village within this iconic building, this impressive top floor flat is offered for sale with no onward chain. The property boasts a stunning open plan living room / kitchen with sliding doors opening onto a balcony, two double bedrooms, en suite to master & parking.
North Contemporis, Clifton
Located in Clifton Village, with it's wide and varied array of local shops, restaurants, coffee shops and bars on your very doorstep, this impressive top floor flat is offered for sale with no onward chain. The property is accessed via a secure communal entrance which has a lift and stairwell rising to all floors. The property comprises an entrance hallway, an impressive open plan living room / kitchen with sliding doors opening onto a balcony, two double bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom and a separate shower room. There is also an underground parking space. Further benefits include a range of integrated appliances within the kitchen area. A viewing is highly recommended.
Secure communal entrance. Lift and stairwell to all floors.
Door leading from communal hallway. Engineered wood flooring. Electric heater. Inset ceiling spotlights. Cupboard. Cupboard housing boiler.
Living Room / Kitchen 18' 8" max x 18' 5" max ( 5.69m max x 5.61m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed patio door opening onto a balcony. Electric heater. Engineered wood flooring. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Range of wall and base units with contrasting granite worksurfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit set into worksurface. Built-in electric hob with stainless steel splashback and chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric oven. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Integrated fridge / freezer. Tiled flooring. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Balcony accessed via the living room / kitchen.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.89m max x 3.25m max )
Two double glazed sash windows to the front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Electric heater. Engineered wood flooring. Door to en suite.
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect. Bath with mixer tap and hand held shower over. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Inset ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.69m )
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect. Electric heater. Engineered wood flooring.
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Inset ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan.
One allocated underground parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45189102.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.