5 bedroom detached house for saleBerchem Place, Saltcoats
- Five bedroom detached home
- Extensive modern fitted dining kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom & Modern fitted cloakroom
- Spacious lounge with patio doors overlooking garden
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Garage with driveway
- Gas c/h & d/g and garden grounds to front and rear
- Quietly positioned within a cul-de-sac setting
Immaculate Five Bedroom Home with entrance hall, spacious lounge, extensive modern fitted dining kitchen,. There is also garage, driveway gas c/h, d/g and gardens. Quietly positioned within a private development.. Secluded enclosed gardens to rear.*HOME REPORT VALUATION OF £190,000*
*HOME REPORT VALUATION OF £190,000* Detached home nestling within enviable position within private estate and offering spacious accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, modern fitted bathroom, spacious lounge with patio doors leading to private rear garden, extensive modern fitted dining kitchen and two modern double bedrooms. On the upper level there are a further three bedrooms and modern fitted cloakroom. The property further benefits from garage, excellent driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden has ornamental wall, chipped area and paved path, the secluded rear garden is enclosed with lawn area and paved path.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent five bedroom home offered to the market in truly walk in condition in compact private estate yet close to local amenities and shops.
Welcoming entrance hall with double glazed door to the front laminate flooring, radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.78m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Radiator and carpeted flooring. French doors to dining kitchen and hall.
Dining Kitchen 21' 2" x 12' 2" ( 6.45m x 3.71m )
Extensive fully fitted modern kitchen with wall and base units, with matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood. Radiator. Integarated washing machine and dish washer. Ample space for table and chairs. Tiled flooring. French doors to lounge.
Modern fitted family bathroom comprising of bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear. Partially tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.73m )
Master double bedroom situated on the ground floor with rear facing double glazed picture window. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Again double bedroom situated on the ground floor, with carpeted flooring, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Accessed from the entrance hall. Lofts access and carpeted flooring and giving
access to all upper apartments.
Modern fitted w.c. comprising of wash hand basin and w.c Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' x 10' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.15m )
Further double bedroom situated on the upper floor with double glazed window front. Built in wardrobes, additional cupboard with shelving and hanging facility. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.88m )
Single bedroom with double glazed window to side. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Five 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Again double bedroom with double glazed window to side. Build in wardrobe. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Excellent driveway situated to the front of the property and giving ample off street parking and leading to garage.
With up and over door, situated to the front of the property, with power and light. The central heating boiler.
The front garden is chipped with ornamental wall and paved path. The rear private garden is enclosed with lawn area and paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45189105.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.