3 bedroom house for saleKeefield, Harlow
Guide Price £290,000
- Kings Are Proud To Present This
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Garage & Driveway
- Sought After Cul-De-Sac Location
- Located On Outskirts Of Harlow
- CHAIN FREE
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Within Easy Reach Of Epping Underground For Commuters
- Gas Central Heating
* Kings Are Proud To Present This * Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House * Garage & Driveway * Conservatory * Sought After Cul-De-Sac Location * Located On Outskirts Of Harlow * CHAIN FREE * Secluded Rear Garden * Within Easy Reach Of Epping Underground For Commuters * Gas Central Heating
Guide Price - £290,000 - £310,000 -
Entrance Hall - 3.56m x 1.73m (11'08 x 5'08) - Textured Ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, single radiator, power point(s), storage under stairs and cupboard with electrics.
Lounge/Diner - 3.45m x 7.16m (11'04 x 23'06) - Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect leading to conservatory, coving & textured ceiling, laminated wooden flooring throughout, double radiator at dining section, single radiator, power points, TV point & telephone point.
Conservatory - 2.57m x 2.64m (8'05 x 8'08) - French door's to side aspect leading to rear garden, single radiator, tiled floor, power point
Kitchen - 2.36m x 3.30m (7'09 x 10'10) - Double glazed to rear aspect, textured ceiling, range of wall and base units units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, laminated laid wood style floor, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, sink and drainer unit, extractor hood, gas supply for cooker.
First Floor Landing - 3.02m x 1.80m (9'11 x 5'11) - Loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, textured ceiling, double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1 - 2.77m x 4.09m (9'01 x 13'05) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.77m (9'11 x 9'01) - Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 3 - 2.18m x 2.51m (7'02 x 8'03) - Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, fitted wadrobes, tv point, power points
Bathroom - 2.49m x 1.78m (8'02 x 5'10) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, single radiator, low flush W.C, wash hand basin without pedestal, fully tiled shower cubicle.
Garden - 9.14m approx (30 approx) - Mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, side access, shed, patio, outside tap, outside lights.
Garage - Up and over, power, lighting, double glazed door leading to rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45189984.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26607560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.