2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolt, Trowbridge
Sold by Us
- CHAIN FREE SEMI DETACHED 2 BEDROOM VILLAGE HOUSE
- 2 BEDROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE), 2 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- SEPARATE SITTING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN AND LARGE SEPARATE UTILITY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING
- EXCEPTIONALLY LONG REAR GARDEN
- 786 Sq ft OF ACCOMMODATION
- EPC RATING E
A village located semi detached 2 reception room, 2 bedroom Victorian house with excellent specification to include gas central heating and PVCu double glazing as well as a large rear garden and benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The property is situated in a highly regarded village equidistant from Trowbridge, Melksham and Bradford on Avon and is a short stroll from the village school and shop/post office.
Holt is a lovely village with vibrant social scene and many local attractions including The Courts National Trust Property, Glove Factory Studios and Cafe, 2 pubs, a bowls club and tennis courts!
In full the property offers
2 Reception rooms
Kitchen and separate utility
2 Bedrooms (1 en-suite)
2 Bath/shower rooms
PVCu double glazing and gas central heating
Attractive front garden
Long rear garden
NO ONWARD CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45190023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197021120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Trowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.