3 bedroom house for saleWaterfield, Welwyn Garden City
- Kings Are Proud To Present This
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Situated In A Sought After Location
- Benefits From Driveway & Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Within Waking Distance To Panshangar Shopping Area & Sir Frederic Osborn Secondary Schoo
- Downstairs W/C
- Combi Boiler
- CHAIN FREE
- EPC Rating D
* Kings Are Proud To Present This * Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House * Situated In A Sought After Location * Benefits From Driveway & Garage * Cul-De-Sac Location * Within Waking Distance To Panshangar Shopping Area & Sir Frederic Osborn Secondary School * Downstairs W/C * Combi Boiler * CHAIN FREE * EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall - 1.04m x 5.84m (3'05 x 19'02) - Stairs to first floor landing, single radiator, downstairs W.C, power points.
Downstairs W.C - 1.14m x 1.85m (3'09 x 6'01) - Wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level W.C, vinyl, single radiator, part tiled walls.
Lounge/Diner - 7.42m x 3.07m (24'04 x 10'01) - Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, coved & textured ceiling, carpet, double radiator x 2, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.87m (9'05 x 9'05) - Double glazed window & door to rear aspect, textured ceiling, range of base & wall units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, tiled floor, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge, freestanding gas oven & hob (untested), extractor fan.
First Floor Landing - 2.01m x 3.38m (6'07 x 11'01) - Loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1 - 3.15m x 3.86m (10'04 x 12'08) - Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 3.00m x 3.76m (9'10 x 12'04) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 3 - 2.16m x 2.90m (7'01 x 9'06) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bathroom - 2.01m x 1.93m (6'07 x 6'04) - Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, double radiator, carpet, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, low level W.C, wash hand basin with pedestal, part tiled walls.
Garden - 15.24m approx (50' approx) - Mainly laid to lawn with plant & shrub borders, patio.
Garage - 6.38m x 2.51m (20'11 x 8'03) - Up & over door, power & lighting, space for 1 vehicle.
Additional Information - Driveway for 1 vehicle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45190305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26607586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.