3 bedroom terraced house for saleCotmanhay Road, Ilkeston
- OPEN DAY SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER BETWEEN 10:00 AND 12:00
- Mid Terrace
- No Chain
- Well Presented
- Ready To Move Straight Into
- Ideal For Investor or First Time Buyer
- Three Bedrooms
*** FEEL FREE TO ATTEND THE OPEN DAY ON SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER BETWEEN 100:00 AND 12:00 - CALL TO SECURE YOUR VIEWING *** Offered without an upward chain is this well presented three bedroom mid terrace property. The property is ready to move straight into so would suit a wide range of buyers.
*** FEEL FREE TO ATTEND THE OPEN DAY ON SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER BETWEEN 100:00 AND 12:00 - CALL TO SECURE YOUR VIEWING *** Offered without an upward chain is this well presented three bedroom mid terrace property. The property is ready to move straight into so would suit a wide range of buyers. The property boasts a modern kitchen and bathroom with a good sized rear garden. It will be hard to find a property of this size and finish at this price, please attend our open day to avoid disappointment. Internal accommodation is comprised of lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a front courtyard and a good sized rear garden.
Lounge 11' 10" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.61m into recess x 3.63m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed door, radiator, brick surround and wood effect laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 8" into recess x 12' 5" ( 3.56m into recess x 3.78m )
Having understairs storage, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden and access to:
Kitchen 15' 5" x 5' 3" max ( 4.70m x 1.60m max )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink, tiled splashbacks, radiator, space for cooker with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and two double glazed windows to the side elevation.
Having double glazed door to the side elevation leading to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear elevation, houses the combination boiler and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.63m into recess x 3.63m )
Having large double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 5' 4" ( 3.18m x 1.63m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 8' 5" max x 4' 8" ( 2.57m max x 1.42m )
Fitted with panelled bath with electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and overstairs storage with loft access.
The front of the property has a small court-yard. The rear garden has a small block paved patio area and mainly laid to lawn area with fenced surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.