1 bedroom flat for saleKings Gate Walk, Victoria, SW1E
- Generously sized reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with Juliet balcony and en suite shower room
- Extensive fitted storage throughout including wardrobes
- Guest WC and discrete utility cupboard
- Hard wood floors and under floor heating
- Building with hotel syle foyer and concierge
- Lift to all floors
This luxury one bedroom apartment offers spacious interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings and is located on the sixth floor of a prestigious new development (with lift and porter) in the heart of Victoria.
Kings Gate Walk offers immediate access to a world class array of high end shops and boutiques available along Victoria Street while St James's Park and Westminster Village are both a moments walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 978993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.