2 bedroom maisonette for saleEarls Court Road, Kensington, W8
- Beautifully refurbished and unique one bedroom flat
- Set over three floors
- Stylish reception room with well appointed open-plan kitchen
- Study with windows opening onto roof terrace
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room
- Situated in a sought after location
This chic one bedroom flat set over three floors, boasts wood floors, character features, substantial living space over three floors, a writer's garret or study and a roof terrace.
Earls Court Road is conveniently situated to access the superb shops and restaurants of Kensington High Street, as well as the many amenities of Earls Court and is in close proximity to two supermarkets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 936705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.