1 bedroom flat for saleWitham Drive, Chapel Hill, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of £70,000
- *** IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
- 2 X 1 BEDROOM FLATS
- EACH WITH A GARDEN
- EACH WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- SEMI RURAL LOCATION
*** ATTENTION INVESTMENT BUYERS *** This is a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to purchase this pair of one bedroom flats situated in a semi rural location in Chapel Hill. Each flat benefits from a Garden and Off Road Parking.
2 X 1 BEDROOM FLATS WITH GARDEN AND PARKING
Flat 22a - Ground Floor
With partially obscure glazed rear entrance door leading into the Kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 10' 5" ( 2.11m x 3.18m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, base and wall units, plumbing for washing machine, space for electric cooker, ceiling mounted lighting and a window to the side aspect. Door through to: -
With electric heater, ceiling light point, built-in storage. Door through to the Lounge.
Lounge 10' 11" maximum x 15' 9" maximum ( 3.33m maximum x 4.80m maximum )
With window to front aspect, electric heater, ceiling light point, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Further Lobby Area
With ceiling light point and built-in storage.
Bedroom 10' 11" maximum x 9' 9" maximum ( 3.33m maximum x 2.97m maximum )
With window to front aspect, electric heater and ceiling light point.
With a 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, obscure glazed window and ceiling light point.
With parking space to the front of the property. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn.
Flat 22b - First Floor
At the time of this brochure going to print, this flat has not been seen by the Agents however the Vendors have informed the Agent that there is a staircase leading up to the first floor Entrance Lobby Area and that the accommodation comprises a Lounge, Bedroom, Bathroom & Kitchen. Access is currently being sought by the Agent.
This property is also served by parking and a rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45190473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.