3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMerring Close, Hartburn
- Extended & Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Nicely Situated Within This Popular Residential Area
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with Solid Wood Flooring
- Sitting Room/Garden Room Extension with Patio Doors to the Rear Garden
- New Modern Kitchen with Range of Fitted Wall & Base Units
- Re-Fitted Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Tiled Walls
- Three Bedrooms, Two Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Attractive Gardens to Front & Rear
- Block Paved Driveway Leading to the Single Garage
Of Particular Interest to First Time Buyers and Families, this Superb Three Bedroom Semi in a Pleasant Little Cul-De-Sac in Fairfield is Lovely.
The property has had a Garden/Sitting Room Extension, New Kitchen with Appliances, Bathroom, UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Attractive Gardens and Detached Garage.
Gardens & Garage
Gravelled front garden with paved display and block paved driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door. Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and patio area.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
6.88m x 5.18m
2.74m x 2.62m
3.86m into recess x 2.34m
3.28m x 3.12m
Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
3.23m x 2.67m
2.36m x 2.03m
1.85m x 1.75m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45191280.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO130247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.