4 bedroom detached house for saleBurnside Grove, Hartburn
- A Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Elevated Cul-De-Sac Position
- Generous Accommodation Throughout
- Conservatory, Living Room, Sitting Room, Dining Kitchen & Cloakroom
- On a Large Private Plot
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- En-Suite Bathroom & Family Shower Room
- Gated Access to an Ample Parking Area & Double Garage
- Impressive Mature Gardens
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
Space, warmth and light are what this handsome detached house is all about and with some tender care and a little modernisation, it has everything you need to create a lovely forever home. Comprising briefly entrance porch, spacious hallway, living room, separate dining room, breakfast kitchen, garden room, sitting room, utility and WC on the ground floor.
The first floor has four good size bedrooms, shower room and en-suite bathroom. Outside, the wide driveway provides ample car parking space which in turn leads to the double garage. The garden is both south westerly facing and well established. The setting of the plot is such that you feel surrounded by nature.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45191283.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.