3 bedroom terraced house for saleBradford Road, Birstall, West Yorkshire
- Impressive End Town House Property
- Three Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing. Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Lounge And Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Garden
- Convenient For Access Onto M621 And M62 Motorway
- EPC Rating = C
Well presented throughout this three bedroom end town house has PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. The property has a modern decorative theme and comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, spacious lounge, kitchen fitted with an impressive range of modern units with integral hob, oven, breakfast bar, understairs storage cupboard and a rear entrance vestibule. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with modern white three piece suite including glazed shower screen and shower over the bath. Externally to the front of the property there is ample off road parking provided by a driveway and single garage. There is a lawned garden to the front with shrub border. To the rear of the property there is a beautiful landscaped garden comprising of a pebbled and shrub garden with timber decked patio area. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
This well presented family home is conveniently situated for access to the excellent amenities of Birstall and Batley Centres. Further shopping and leisure amenities including Marks and Spencer, Ikea and Showcase Cinema can be found at Birstall Retail Park. This property is convenient for access onto the M621 and M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within a reasonable daily commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45192333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.