3 bedroom terraced house for saleHaigh Lane, Haigh, Barnsley, West Yorkshire
- Charming semi-rural cottage
- Three bedrooms over three floors
- In need of renovation
- Coal Fired heating system
- Parking to rear for one car
- PVCu double-glazed windows
- Popular village location
- EPC Rating = F
This charming three bedroom mid-terrace property is positioned with open-aspect views to the front over open fields and woods as well as having a recreational park directly behind. Appealing to anyone seeking a property with distinct character. This home whilst in need of cosmetic renovation would once completed create a charming cottage with three bedrooms positioned over three floors.
Internally the accommodation comprises of entrance porch, front-facing reception room, rear kitchen, rear hall, bathroom housing a three piece suite, first floor landing, two double bedrooms and stairs rising to third bedroom which again can accommodate a double bed.
The property is offered with no mains gas supply, and is heated by a coal fired system with back boiler. To the rear of the property is a shared access lane, whilst there is also space for one vehicle and a small patio area. An early viewing is highly recommended on this property which is offered with existing PVCu double-glazing as well as no chain and immediate vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45192336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR161409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.