4 bedroom detached house for saleFoxfields Way, Cannock, WS12
Sold STC £260,000
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House
- Good sized south facing garden
- Room for two storey side extension
- Spacious Master Bedroom with large En Suite
- Private Driveway with Parking for Several Vehicles
- Sought After Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Near Cannock Chase
- M6 motorway is only 10 minutes drive away
- A great selection of schools nearby
- A convenience store can be found half a mile away
* NO CHAIN * This DETACHED family home is LIGHT AND AIRY with a set of FRENCH DOORS in the living room leading you to the decking and rear SOUTH FACING GARDEN. The recently installed kitchen includes built in appliances and a RANGE COOKER. The dining room is ideal for hosting dinner parties. FOUR BEDROOMS, one with a LARGE EN SUITE and a family bathroom can be found on the first floor. The large driveway provides AMPLE PARKING on a quiet private drive.
Previous PLANNING PERMISSION has been granted for a TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION. The planning permission has elapsed therefore buyers can make their own enquiries for renewal.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45197883.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2lz-azxx. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.