4 bedroom character property for saleMain Street, Staveley, Knaresborough
- Sitting Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Snug/Family Room with Rural Views
- Study/ 4th Bedroom plus Shower Room
- Dining Kitchen & Useful Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms & Stylish Bathroom
- Gated Driveway, Garage & Workshop
- Gardens to Side & Rear with Rural Views
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3/4 BEDROOMED COTTAGE WITH GLORIOUS RURAL VIEWS TO THE REAR
A beautifully presented 3/4 bedroomed cottage of significant charm, style and character with origins believed to date back as far as 1750 located on the fringes of this highly regarded village with rural views to the rear.
The flexible ground floor living accommodation features an entrance porch, sitting room with a wood burning stove, inner lobby leading into a family room/snug with rural views, spacious study/4th bedroom, tastefully appointed shower room with wc and impressive 20 long dining kitchen with exposed beams, terracotta tiled floor and cooker/range space complemented by a 24 long and narrow utility room.
An inner hallway with a fabulous staircase climbs up to a 216 long galleried landing with latch doors leading off to a master bedroom with 104 high vaulted ceiling, rural views and stylish en-suite shower room plus 2 further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes (1 with period fireplace) and a house bathroom complete with freestanding period style bath tub. Other internal features of note include gas fired radiator central heating and double glazing to all bar one window.
Externally a gated driveway provides parking and access to a larger than average single garage (216x100) with an adjacent log storage area and garden shed. The gardens to the side and rear of the property have been sub-divided to create 2 formal lawned areas and a generous private paved seating area enjoying a delightful rural outlook to the rear. Also within the rear garden is a timber built workshop (196x116) with both power and light connected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45198996.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26608133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.