2 bedroom terraced house for saleHarriet Street, Derby
- No chain
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Vacant possession
- Ideal investment or FTB home.
Boasting gas central heating and double glazing. Two reception room, separate kitchen, two GOOD SIZED bedrooms and house bathroom. Close to local amenities, schools and transport links. Viewing is essential.
No chain, vacant possession. Great portfolio builder or ideal for the first time buyer. Boasting gas central heating and double glazing. Two reception room, separate kitchen, two good size bedrooms and house bathroom. Close to local amenities, schools and transport links. Viewing is essential.
Lounge 11' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.76m )
UPVC entrance door, double glazed window to the front, radiator, plug points.
Dining Room 15' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.43m )
Stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, double glazed window to the rear, plug points.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and door to the rear garden. Fitted base units, and worktop space, inset sink unit and mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer, gas point for the cooker, plumbing for a washer.
Radiator and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, plug point.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 12' 3" ( 2.92m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, plug points.
Three piece suite, paneled bath, wash hand basin, low level flush wc, frosted double glazed window to the rear and radiator
Gated access paved area and enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45199151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY105604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.