5 bedroom detached house for saleLime Grove, Southmoor, Abingdon
- Good sized corner plot
- Impressive kitchen/dining room
- Family/playroom/snug/study with vaulted ceiling
- Southerly facing rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Parking to front for a number of vehicles
- Gas fired central heating
An extremely spacious and well-appointed, extended five bedroom detached property sited on a good sized corner plot in a quiet and select cul de sac in the desirable village of Southmoor.
Having been significantly improved and extended over recent years the ground floor accommodation provides a good sized sitting room with fireplace and wood burning stove, a separate impressive kitchen/dining/family room with french doors opening out onto the garden, leading through to a family/playroom/snug/study which features a vaulted ceiling providing a further light and airy living space. The ground floor accommodation is complemented by a separate utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor there are 5 good sized bedrooms which includes a master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite shower room as well as a family bathroom. Outside the property affords a private and southerly facing rear garden, a further garden to the side, which could be used to extend subject to individual requirements and the usual compliances and parking to front for a number of vehicles.
All mains services connected.
Gas fired central heating via radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45199170.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26608192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.