2 bedroom apartment for sale2, Media House, Ware Road, Hertford, Herts
Sold STC £490,000
- 1156 sq ft two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- Fully applianced designer kitchen with composite worktops
- Private terraced garden
- Allocated parking space
- Sumptuous en-suites and bathrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fitted floor and wardrobes to bedroom one
- List servicing central core apartments
A genuinely exclusive private Art Deco development of just 14 unusually spacious and highly specified 1 and 2 bedroom apartments within walking distance of Hertford's lovely bustling High Street and Hertford East Station, which provides fast and frequent services into Liverpool Street.
An exceptional two bedroom ground floor apartment with open plan kitchen/dining/living room with doors leading onto a private terrace garden. Both bedrooms benefit from en-suites plus guest cloakroom and allocated parking.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss please call 01992 663890
Property ref: 121_2309_4232153
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45199824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4232153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.