6 bedroom detached house for saleRogart Terrace, Pontypridd, CF37 3BH
- VIRTUAL TOUR
- SIX DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- 'IN & OUT' GATED DRIVEWAY
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- CLOAKROOM & UTILITY
- 3023 SQ.FT / 281 SQ.M
**OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN**
**A SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME OFFERING EXCELLENT LIVING & BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION ACROSS THREE FLOORS with THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, EN-SUITE, TWO FURTHER BATHROOMS, CLOAKROOM & CONSERVATORY/GARDEN ROOM**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this 6 double bedroom detached home a short distance away from Pontypridd town centre. Originally constructed in the year 2000, this unique build property boasts flexible and generous living & bedroom accommodation for a large or growing family plus off road parking for numerous vehicles via an 'in and out' gated driveway.
Internally the ground floor accommodation comprises of a large entrance hall reception, cloakroom, a spacious dual aspect lounge, an impressive kitchen/breakfast room with bespoke cabinets, a formal dining room plus conservator/garden room with double doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor accommodation offers four double bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the Master bedroom plus a re-fitted family bathroom whilst the second floor offers a further two double bedrooms and shared bathroom.
Further benefits include uPVC double glazing, new carpets to the stairs and landings, freshly painted interior and no onward chain.
**EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED**
Accommodation is spread across 3 floors and comprises:
* ENTRANCE HALL: 3.58m x 2.34m (11' 9" x 7' 8")
* CLOAKROOM / WC: 1.04m x 2.34m (3' 5" x 7' 8")
* RECEPTION HALL: 4.75m x 3.02m (max) (15' 7" x 9' 11")
* LOUNGE: 4.11m x 5.64m (13' 6" x 18' 6")
* DINING ROOM: 4.75m x 2.72m (15' 7" x 8' 11")
* KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM: 4.11m x 5.64m (13' 6" x 18' 6")
* CONSERVATORY: 5.87m x 2.49m (19' 3" x 8' 2")
* UTILITY ROOM: 2.49m x 2.41m (8' 2" x 7' 11")
* FIRST FLOOR LANDING: 4.72m x 3m (15' 6" x 9' 10")
* MASTER BEDROOM (with en-suite): 4.11m (max) x 5.64m (13' 6" x 18' 6")
* EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: 2.01m x 2.31m (6' 7" x 7' 7")
* BEDROOM TWO: 4.75m x 2.72m (15' 7" x 8' 11")
* BEDROOM THREE: 4.11m x 3.02m (13' 6" x 9' 11")
* BEDROOM FOUR: 4.06m x 2.49m (13' 4" x 8' 2")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 2.57m x 2.31m (8' 5" x 7' 7")
* SECOND FLOOR LANDING: 4.72m x 1.85m (15' 6" x 6' 1")
* BEDROOM FIVE: 4.11m x 3.56m (13' 6" x 11' 8")
* BEDROOM SIX: 4.11m (max) x 3.53m (13' 6" x 11' 7")
* BATHROOM : 3.33m x 3.45m (10' 11" x 11' 4")
* OUTSIDE FRONT & DRIVEWAY
* DOUBLE GARAGE: 5.49m x 4.9m (18' x 16' 1")
* REAR & SIDE GARDENS
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Water supply-Mains Connection
Sewerage via Cesspit/Septic Tank
Central Heating & Hotwater powered by Rayburn Stove Cooker
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.