3 bedroom cottage for saleMain Street, North Frodingham, Driffield
- Guide Price: £100,000 - £115,000
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Character Cottage
- Lawned Garden
- No Chain
Guide Price: £100,000 - £115,000. A spacious THREE BEDROOM CHARACTER COTTAGE located in a POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION with lawned rear garden. Offered with NO CHAIN.
Located in the popular village of North Frodingham is this spacious three bedroom character cottage. Comprising of lounge, kitchen diner, three good sized double bedrooms and first floor bathroom. There is a good sized lawned garden to the rear with shed. NO CHAIN.
Located in the popular village of North Frodingham is this spacious three bedroom character cottage. Comprising of lounge, kitchen diner, three good sized double bedrooms and first floor bathroom. There is a good sized lawned garden to the rear with shed.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 8" including stairs ( 4.47m x 3.86m including stairs )
with double glazed window and door to the front. Radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen Diner 9' 10" x 14' 4" ( 3.00m x 4.37m )
with fitted wall and base units. tiled splashbacks and sink drainer. cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the rear and door to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" into recess x 10' 8" to front of wardrobe ( 3.48m into recess x 3.25m to front of wardrobe )
with fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.21m )
with Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.21m )
with double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
with wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps. window to the rear and radiator.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45200018.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV102751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.