3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHawke Close, Norton, Doncaster
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- Detached garage
- Chain free
Guide Price £160,000 - £180,000 - Located in Norton is this spacious and ready to move into three bedroom detached bungalow.The property provides ample living space and is presented to a high specification. No chain.
Located in Norton is this spacious and ready to move into three bedroom detached bungalow.The property provides ample living space and is presented to a high specification. No chain.
Has a built in storage cupboard. Access to the lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms.
Lounge/ Diner 12' 10" max x 22' 2" ( 3.91m max x 6.76m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, gas fire with feature surround and serving hatch. There are patio doors opening onto the garden. Access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, integrated fridge, plumbing for a washing machine, extractor fan and serving hatch through to the lounge/diner. There is partial wall tiling and laminate flooring. Access to the rear garden through a side door.
Bedroom One 11' to the wardrobes x 11' 1" ( 3.35m to the wardrobes x 3.38m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and spotlights.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, extractor fan and spotlights. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and walk in shower. There is partial wall tiling.
To the front of the property is a block paved garden with mature shrubs. There is side access to the garage and rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed block paved garden with decking area, mature shrubs and outside tap. Access to the front, kitchen and garage.
Has up and over doors, a side facing single glazed window. and side door to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45200505.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.