3 bedroom detached house for saleHorton Road, King's Lynn
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached house in popular Springwood location
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Parking & garage
- No onward chain
No onward chain! A detached house in a popular location offering three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Externally there is parking, a garage and gardens. Viewings are highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house situated in the popular Springwood location a short distance from The Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Accommodation comprises of a cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a garage, parking and gardens. The property is offered with no onward chain!
Entrance door to:
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, stairs to first floor, telephone point.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.38m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, UPVC double glazed window to side, television and telephone point, double radiator.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 10' 2" ( 2.79m x 3.10m )
Radiator, laminate style floor, double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 5" max x 8' 6" ( 4.09m max x 2.59m )
Fitted units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for electric cooker with extractor hood over, tied splashbacks, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to rear, double radiator, exit door, under stairs cupboard, space and plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, built in storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 3" plus wardrobes x 8' 9" plus bay ( 3.43m plus wardrobes x 2.67m plus bay )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max narrowing to 10' 1" x 11' 11" max including wardrobes ( 3.56m max narrowing to 3.07m x 3.63m max including wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, laminate style floor, fitted wardrobes, telephone point, television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Suite comprising of panel bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, wall tiling, tiled floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
The property has gardens to the front and side which are mainly laid to lawn with a driveway to the rear leading to the garage.
There is a paved patio with retaining brick wall with steps up to a lawned garden with flower borders and a timber garden shed.
With up and over door.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Gayton Road heading towards The Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Take the turning left at the mini roundabout into the Springwood estate and at the next mini roundabout turn right into Elvington. Continue along Elvington following the road before turning into Horton Road where the property can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45200535.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.