4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHinton Waldrist, Faringdon
- Mature rear garden c.128' x 30'
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Large family/playroom/dining room
- Good sized sitting room
- Superb views over open countryside
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- 1 en suite
- Intregal garage and parking for a number of vehicles
- Oil fired central heating
This much improved and extended four bedroom semi-detached property enjoys a delightful rural location on the edge of this sought after village with fantastic views to both the front and rear over open countryside.
The property has been extended in recent times to provide 4 good sized first floor bedrooms, 1 with en suite, as well as a family bathroom. To the ground floor there is a good sized sitting room and modern kitchen/breakfast room leading through to a large family/playroom/dining room giving access to the large rear garden. The ground floor accommodation is further complemented with a large utility room and shower room.
Set in a quiet village lane with superb views to both the front and rear, affording a front garden c. 40' x 30' with parking for a number of vehicles leading to integral single garage and to the rear a good sized, mature and attractively landscaped rear garden c.128 x 30' as well as a large shed benefiting from power and light.
Additional benefits include a recently installed new boiler and pressurised water system.
All mains services connected except gas.
Oil fired central heating via radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45200616.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26608191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.