4 bedroom terraced house for saleMonceux Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £350,000
- Victorian Terraced House
- Highly Sought After Motcombe Location
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Period Features Throughout
- Lawned Rear Garden
Situated in the highly sought after Motcombe area is this spacious Victorian terraced house. Conveniently located close to the local shops & amenities, good schools, train station & Eastbourne town centre. Benefiting from 4 double bedrooms, en-suite to master and lawned gardens. Viewings are a must.
Situated in the highly sought after Motcombe area is this spacious Victorian terraced house. Conveniently located close to the local shops and amenities, good schools, bus routes, Gildredge Park, Eastbournes mainline train station & the town centre. With bright and airy rooms throughout and retaining period features with original fireplaces in some rooms. Offering spacious accommodation which comprises of large through lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and bay window to the front and large fitted kitchen with space for dining table. On the first floor you have three good sized bedrooms with the family bathroom and further large double bedrooms with en-suite on the second floor. There is a good sized garden to the rear with patio seating area leading onto lawn. Rarely available - viewings are a must to avoid missing out on this excellent family home.
Front door into entrance hall with understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 25' 9" max x 13' 7" max ( 7.85m max x 4.14m max )
Sash bay window to the front and double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for cooker with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to the garden and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Stairs from the entrance hall rising to the first floor landing.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.53m )
Window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 4 17' 8" x 10' 6" ( 5.38m x 3.20m )
Velux windows to the front and rear aspects and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC and double glazed Velux window to the front aspect.
Private and enclosed rear garden with patio seating area leading onto area of lawn. Wall and hedge enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45201675.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.